Bad News

1Tap

Bad News

Postby 1Tap » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi!

I was saddened to here of the passsing of Paul Naumann. I've followed and been a fan since the early days. I wasn't aware of this web site until today.

Please excuse me if this is neither the time or place to be asking questions, but I would be very interested to know if Alex Machin has a younger brother by the name of Stuart, and lived/practiced in a small house in the west end of T.O. in the late 1960's.

Thanks.
barrysingh102

Re: Bad News

Postby barrysingh102 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:11 am

They deserved better than they got. Though Elektra tried to do right by them in the US, at first. They asked stores to put up displays and promote the album in-store. Of course, the industry attitude was against them and anyone like them. When we put up our Foot In Coldwater display in a store in San Diego, the head office asked us why we were wasting our time on an album that wouldn't sell. And they're probably still wondering why music has gone indie...

Naumann was actively involved in various groups on the Internet before passing. Bob Segarini and a handful of old friends welcomed him with open arms and the stories flew. I only knew the music, but they knew him personally. I'm old enough to know that when a comrade falls, it affects everyone. RIP. Shareit vidmate
smithclarkson02

Re: Bad News

Postby smithclarkson02 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:46 pm

Photo of him a few moments before . [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]9appsapk.vinvidmateapp.vinvlc.vin[/COLOR]

Return to “General Discussion”