Bad News

1Tap

Bad News

Postby 1Tap » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi!

I was saddened to here of the passsing of Paul Naumann. I've followed and been a fan since the early days. I wasn't aware of this web site until today.

Please excuse me if this is neither the time or place to be asking questions, but I would be very interested to know if Alex Machin has a younger brother by the name of Stuart, and lived/practiced in a small house in the west end of T.O. in the late 1960's.

Thanks.
barrysingh102

Re: Bad News

Postby barrysingh102 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:11 am

They deserved better than they got. Though Elektra tried to do right by them in the US, at first. They asked stores to put up displays and promote the album in-store. Of course, the industry attitude was against them and anyone like them. When we put up our Foot In Coldwater display in a store in San Diego, the head office asked us why we were wasting our time on an album that wouldn't sell. And they're probably still wondering why music has gone indie...

Naumann was actively involved in various groups on the Internet before passing. Bob Segarini and a handful of old friends welcomed him with open arms and the stories flew. I only knew the music, but they knew him personally. I'm old enough to know that when a comrade falls, it affects everyone. RIP. Shareit vidmate
smithclarkson02

Postby smithclarkson02 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:46 pm

Photo of him a few moments before . [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]9appsapk.vinvidmateapp.vinvlc.vin[/COLOR]
sarthakjain1411

Video Calling

Postby sarthakjain1411 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:00 am

When it comes to making crystal clear voice and video calls, Facetime is the only preference of thousands of Americans.the Main Feature of facetime is high quality video calling app.
https://facetimeonpc.org/
sarthakjain1411

Movie Streaming

Postby sarthakjain1411 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:47 am

Typhoon TV has lots of amazing features you can enjoy without spending a single penny.https://typhoontv.org/ is one of the most immeasurable Android App for viewing countless movies, and TV shows much more watchable stuff.
DouglasMRafferty

Postby DouglasMRafferty » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:49 pm

Thanks for taking your time to write this.
mikestanley464

Postby mikestanley464 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:46 am

I watched you turn yourself to a made man
All the little things that made you
You can count the ways that I stayed down
Can't nobody tell me I ain't true
Take a little time from the wild out
You could slow the time down with me,
MSI

MSI Kombustor

Postby MSI » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:26 am

This program is specifically designed to push your graphics card to the limits to test stability and thermal performance. Kombustor supports cutting edge 3D APIs such as OpenGL or Vulkan.https://msikombustor.org/
xpacefour

Postby xpacefour » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:26 pm

Born in Frankfurt, Germany, his family eventually found their way to Toronto, Canada where the young Naumann found he had a unique talent for playing lead guitar. Shortly, he became a member of “A Foot in Cold Water”, a soon to be famous band in Canada. He co-wrote two unforgettable hits (“Make Me Do Anything You Want” and “Oh What a Feeling”) in the seventies. During his musical career, he had the opportunity to play with musical legends such as Linda Ronstadt, Steppenwolf, and John Lennon, to name a few.
Michelegreax

-

Postby Michelegreax » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:53 am

The thread is servers not in sync, and when I read your title I though doom must have posted some really bad news on the web page and I was getting the old copy.

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)
http://XEvil.net/

Return to “General Discussion”