Re: Nucleus @ the Sound Academy‏

Dates, Times & Locations of live performances.
(For both Nucleus & A Foot in Coldwater).
emperor
Site Admin

Postby emperor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Nucleus will be performing at the Sound Academy (formerly the Docks) on July 11, 2008 @ 8:00 pm.

For more information, or to buy tickets, please visit http://www.sound-academy.com/events/show/152.
Emperor, aka Dylan Taylor
Site Administrator
Leask

Postby Leask » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Sound_Academy_Poster.jpg
Sound_Academy_Poster.jpg (70.62 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
Frankencide

Postby Frankencide » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:14 pm

Hey Dan...sorry I couldn't make it to the gig but i'm sure you guys rocked the house.i truely wish i could have made it there but i was playing myself that night. I'm glad to see you guys are back in the saddle and thanks for dropping into Legend Music last Thursday.it was great to see you again after so many years.......Cheers to all of you and i hope you are writing and recording again. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing the band when i can pull it off time wise, take care and keep kickin Dan; great to see you.
Frank
Debraexill

Re Nucleus the Sound Academy

Postby Debraexill » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:49 am

Im looking to buy tickets to the box show on the 18th, even if its just 1 and I fly solo. I know its a long shot but if you have one or more to sell please message me
Michelegreax

-

Postby Michelegreax » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:39 pm

Hey Funky....did the Canadians ever let you out of that parking garage? Just wondering what happned to you the day after the show....Alex

Thanks again for the ticket by the way.

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)
http://XEvil.net/

Return to “Gigs & Shows”