Paul

Leave comments & share your cherished memories of Paul.
You do not need to be a registered member to post in this special forum.
MG

Re: Paul

Postby MG » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:49 am

Very sad news-gone much too soon! I saw the band in high school in the early 70s and have loved the music since-thanks for the memories!
teleman

Postby teleman » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:21 pm

I was shocked and saddend to hear of Pual,s passing,,from my family to his family,,our condolences..Rest In Peace Paul...... Mike Mckenna
Phil R

Postby Phil R » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 pm

My condolences to Paul's wife Kathy, his son Paul Jr. and Hannah his daughter.

There are only two pieces of music that can make me cry... the bag pipes in Amazing Grace and Paul's guitar solo in Make Me Do Anything You Want.

Please know that your husbands / fathers work has effected my life in a very positive way.

Thanks ... Phil R

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:07 pm

To Paul's Wife and Family

Sincere condolences from an aquaintance and sometimes good friend.
I was the guy at the Penthouse door with the steel caps on my boots, whose friends sister was an early friend of Paul's. I spent many a late night and early morning listening to Paul play and share his warmth, I'll truley miss Him and his very great playing that was always appreciated by those who knew what it was like in the smoke filled trough room they called the MENS at the old KNOBBY.

Your friend always,

Ken
Rick

Postby Rick » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

My condolences to Paul's wife Kathy, his son Paul Jr. and Hannah his daughter

Paul and I spent 3 yrs together at Cedarbrae. In our second yr of grade 9 the school made an oversight and forgot to put all the second-timers in other classes so they made up a special class called 5 9 F. I will always remember that year. Paul and I were the ones who had seatshirts made up for the class. We were known as "F" Troop. Everyone in our class were flunkies as we were called. Looking at some of the talent that came out of that class we were no flunkies. After grade 10 we went our own different paths and succeeded in our own ways. "HAIRS" to you my friend. "F"Troop salutes you

Rick P
tricky ricky

Postby tricky ricky » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Incredible guitar, such feeling, heavy, but so smooth and distinctive. I had the chance to see the band many times years ago, and also met Paul at a concert at vARISTY stadium where we both were spectators. I saw this guy playing air guitar in the crowd and thought to my self man he looks familiar. As it turns out it was Paul and this is the most important thing I remember about that concert. RIP Your music will always live on in my soul. Thanks Rick Smerage
AxeVictim

Postby AxeVictim » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 pm

First time I saw A Foot In Cold Water was at Cedarbrae CI. One of my fondest musical memories. Paul and the band helped guide my musical taste.
You are truly and sadly missed Paul. RIP.
Geoff

Postby Geoff » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Foot continues to be one of my favourite Canadian bands and the guitar playing is the main reason. Paul was a great player, unique in his style and accomplished at his craft. His sound will live on.
David Quinton

Postby David Quinton » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

A truly amazing musician who passed on way too young...RIP Paul and thank you for your tremendous contributions.
john anthony

Postby john anthony » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:25 am

It was with much sadness that I read of Paul, he was a true talent and a fine human being.
deepest sympathy to his family and friends and all of foot in coldwater

Return to “Paul Naumann Guestbook”