Paul

Leave comments & share your cherished memories of Paul.
You do not need to be a registered member to post in this special forum.
Donnie

Paul

Postby Donnie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:01 pm

It appears, that on Tuesday October 20th, Paul Naumann, husband, father, grandad, and friend, was called to perform live, in front of his maker. As of this post, no cause is known. Pauls bandmates & friends, have been notified. We are saddened & shocked by this event, but it appears his brother Gary was in from Germany to bid farewell, so thankfully Paul was aware that his time with us was ending. RIP Ol Son, you will be missed. Thanks, for the friendship, memories, and excellent music!! D
lokischi

Re: Paul

Postby lokischi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:27 pm

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Connie

Postby Connie » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 pm

I hadn't known you nearly as long as some of your lifetime buds, Paul, but for the time we were friends, I'll never forget. Take care, and I know you'll be watching over all of us. Prayers and love to your wonderful family.

Connie, the WindDancer

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:56 pm

You will be missed Paul I will always remember your guitar style and sense of humour from the days at the Knobby and Penthouse Gasworks etc. Even though I haven't seen you since the final cuts of the last album. You will always be a part of my memory and of Canadian music history
Elena
tinker 1

Postby tinker 1 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:31 pm

I would like to pass on my condolences to Paul Naumann's family and friends . especially Danny and jean Taylor whom I meet this summer, your boating buddy's dave and kim
Paul F from Toronto

Postby Paul F from Toronto » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 pm

My condolences to Paul's wife Kathy, his son Paul Jr. and Hannah his daughter. Paul will be missed by many friends and fans. Paul's contribution to Canadian music is underscored by his attentive guitar talent that was ahead of its time. He knew how to communicate with his audience and keep their undivided attention. Thank you Paul for leaving us your musical mark on the Canadian musicial landscape.
Ed

Postby Ed » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm

One of my all time favourite players...I'm just listening to 'Sailing Ships', and marvelling at Pauls great talent! He was one of Canada's greatest rocking (and loudest!) musicians! Best heart felt wishes to his family and the band, ....another great player in heaven's rock bnd.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:22 pm

I only met Paul a couple of times; through my Brother in law; Hughie Leggat and my Sister Chris Leggat. The memories of my sister going to see "Foot" at some of the great bars that were around in Toronto during the days, when music meant something...my condolences to Paul's family. There's got to be GREAT MUSIC IN HEAVEN. Paul just joined the greats.
Karen

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 pm

I never met Paul but he's been a major part of my musical memories for 35+ years. He will be sorely missed.
Badfinger

Postby Badfinger » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:00 pm

I'm deeply sadened to here Paul has passed away. My heart goes out to his family. Paul will be missed and I will always have fond memories of him.

Return to “Paul Naumann Guestbook”