Condolences and Thank You

Leave comments & share your cherished memories of Paul.
You do not need to be a registered member to post in this special forum.
Jerry Newton

Postby Jerry Newton » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Great guitarist,songwriter and Entertainer, caught the performance at the Jubilee Pavillion a few years back when A Foot in Coldwater performed with MOXY, Fludd and Goddo. A night to remember and a fundraiser for a good cause. Thank you so much for the excellent music. Your talent and your real ability to satisfy us A Foot in Coldwater fans since the beginning. You will never be forgotten.
Debraexill

Postby Debraexill » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 am

Thank you for making the effort - I am sure it is much appreciated by all

Look forward to seeing you and the beer coolers at EC. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Michelegreax

-

Postby Michelegreax » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:25 am

sometimes they stop leaking with use too of course - run it for a few months and you may find the leak miraculously fixes itself

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)
Stevengum

-

Postby Stevengum » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:11 am

Thank you Mouse and WZ you saved me I. I would never play another game with that character if it wasnt for you 2 your the greatest and you 2 have the bestest character with a good level. See ya

Happy Killing

Return to “Paul Naumann Guestbook”