Condolences to everyone that Pauls' life touched (many with

Leave comments & share your cherished memories of Paul.
You do not need to be a registered member to post in this special forum.
JClay

Condolences to everyone that Pauls' life touched (many with

Postby JClay » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

I never met Paul and I wasn't lucky enough to be of the age group to see them locally around Scarborough...(I'm sure those days must have been great!) I just found out of Pauls' passing a few days ago; and I'd like to send my sympathy to his family and close ones. I'm reaching out here to anyone who can help with some personal family momentos that my best friend has in her possession that Pauls' children might like to have at this time. My friend was Pauls' stepsister at one time. When Pauls' children were young they lost contact with moves. During Pauls' family moving they asked my friend to hold onto some personal effects for them (many photograph albums I believe and other sentimental things) My friend has moved several times since then and continues to hold onto these things. My friend is not on the internet and was unaware of Pauls' passing until I stumbled unto the sad news here. My friend has asked me to reach out here and see if anyone can get a message to Pauls children. My email address is jclay1111@live.com.
Perhaps this could be a wonderful gift to his children at this time.
thank you
Leask

Re: Condolences to everyone that Pauls' life touched (many with

Postby Leask » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 am

Thanks You Jclay
Your message has been sent to Paul's family.
Regards
Paul L
Debraexill

Condolences to everyone that Pauls life touched many with

Postby Debraexill » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Hello Johannes, thanks for pointing out this problem, it looks like Themes override the line settings for those parts of the shape. I shall have a look at this ASAP.

Return to “Paul Naumann Guestbook”